House of Quirk Digital Medical Infrared Thermometer for Baby and Adults, CE Approved Humans mode [32- 42.9℃(89.6-109.4℉) Object mode:0-100℃ (32~199.9℉)]
Digital LCD Infrared Forehead Thermometer
• Temperature measurement: Easily switchable between ℃ and ℉
• Quick response: rapid temperature measurement within seconds
• Suitable for all ages: Adults, infants, elderly.
• Warning System: The infrared thermometer is equipped with a warning system. When the measurements exceed 99.5 ℉/37.5℃, the thermometer will emit a red backlight and a soft beep to alert you.
• Unique Temperature Alarm: Set the alarm temperature as you want (default temperature is 38C). Temperatures outside of the range are shown as ‘HI’ or ‘LO’ on the LCD.
• Saves Temperature records: Maximum 32 testing records can be saved. Readings are recorded for better tracking the changes in body temperature.
• Auto power off After 20 seconds to preserve battery
• Medically Certified: CE/FCC certified, made of professional medical ABS materials, mercury-free sand safer than traditional mercury thermometer; backed by clinical studies. Certificate attached in the images for reference.
1 × Digital Forehead Thermometer 1 x User Manual (No batteries included)
• Suggested operating environment: 60℉~97℉ (16℃～36℃)
• Power supply: 2 x AAA Battery (not included with thermometer)
• Dimensions: 155mm × 40mm × 40mm (L x W x H)
• Accuracy rate: 0.1℃
• Maximum allowable error: The maximum allowable error was ±0.2℃ within 35.0℃~ 42.0℃.